Friday, July 08, 2011

You're a star!

We had a great time last night on the Paper Makeup Stamps forum as we chatted away and enjoyed celebrating the July/August 2011 release--now LIVE and ready for purchase. Were you there???? If not, then you missed out on a big announcement which you are just going to have to read about HERE. There is still time to play in the Release Party Challenges--they are super easy and fun with PRIZES up for grabs! Remember that you don't have to use PMS stamps to play--so there is NO REASON for you skip it!
GET ALL THE DETAILS HERE.

It thought that today I'd do another one layer card--you know I love those! I haven't had a chance to play with the new Build a Sentiment Additions set yet, so I enjoyed using it for my card today.

I decided to have some fun with the little star in the set Starstruck and stamped it all over with Cherry Cobbler ink--then I stamped it once with Night of Navy. I added the simple sentiment "you're a star!" and then some random silver pearls. It's such a fun card--don't you think? I'm sending it to my cousin as a belated birthday card--she was born on the 4th of July, so I think it's perfect! LOL!

Challenge List:
1. Cupcake Craft Challenges #149-Single Layer
2. Our Creative Corner 7/2/2011- Seasonal Celebration
(a 4th of July themed birthday card)
3. Papertake Weekly 7/5/2011- Anything Goes
4. The Pink Elephant #106 (TPE106)- Red White and Blue
5. The Corrosive Challenge Blog #123- Red and White
(I only have a smidge of navy, so I think this will count)

Photobucket

6 Words of Love:

louise said...

Loving your card with all the stars and pearls, thanks for joining us at Cupcake.
Louise xx

Michelle VP said...

Fun Lisa! Love the random pearls and single navy star. :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

What a great card!! Love the stars!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Great card! Love all those stars. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week x

sari said...

This is truly a lovely card! Love all the stars! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! HUgs & Sunshine!/Sari

Lysa said...

I love this! Great idea with the single blue star :)

Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps