Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stay Cool with Paper Sundaes!

It's another hot weekend here in Kentucky, but I'm staying cool with my Air Conditioned house and Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog! This week your challenge is Beach/Summertime!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
http://www.michellesscrap.com/
Michelle carries just about everything you need to paper craft and is offering up a fabulous gift certificate to one randomly drawn participant this week!

Michelle's Scrapbooking and More carries a wonderful line of Whiff of Joy Stamps as well as one of my favorite My Mind's Eye paper pads which inspired my Summertime card today!

I just love this little Henry Mouse image! He looks so happy with his summertime garb and tasty drink! I paper pieced Henry's shirt with the lime paper and then colored in the floral design with a white pen. I used Glossy Accents on his sunglasses and drink glass for a little extra embellishment.

Make sure you check out the other Beach/Summertime creations by my fellow Sundae Girls when you upload your creation on TODAY'S POST!

Challenge List:
1. CAS127~ Inspiration from a Pink Hurricane Drink
2. SC342 (see below)

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamp: Beach Henry with Cocktail (WOJ)
Coloring: Copics-C's for Henry, W's for glasses
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Stampers Select White (PTI), Rich Razzleberry (stampin up); DP-Lime Twist Happy go Lucky (MME)
Accessories: Glossy Accents, "Threading Water" border punch, "Stardust" Stickles, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), distressing tool

5 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

this is lovely Lisa...what a cheeky little chappy!! Fab papers too!!

Fi
x

Amanda R said...

Too cute Lisa! Love this image too and he looks a lot cooler than it feels here!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Lisa, this is so cute! Love your Henry :)

Faye said...

Lisa, this fun card made me smile. I love the clean and simple feel and I wanna be that little guy with his ice cream. xxx

Shana said...

Love this card! Henry is awesome!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps