Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sentimental about Inky Fingers

Let's get Inky with it! Our new challenge (sentimentalsundays63) this week on Sentimental Sundays is "Inky fingers". We want you to use unconventional things to get your ink on the paper--or different techniques--or stamp in unusual things! Why not try out the plastic wrap stamping? Or the bubble wrap technique?  Just remember that to be eligible for the prize you MUST make sure there is a sentiment on the project/card.

Why not try out the DIRECT TO PAPER technique?
This was soooo simple...just a swipe of the ink pad across the paper and *viola* and instant background/sky! I love how the Swirlie Tree by Paper Makeup Stamps looks on this in black...the sentiment is a stamp I snagged at Hobby Lobby way back in the day but I just love it! I added some gems to the tree and black pearls in the corner. Such a nice One Layer card!
Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

I ~LOVE!!!!! that stamp...Your card is so pretty

Cheryl said...

Simple and gorgeous! I love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps