Wednesday, July 06, 2011

New Frames and Word Art Singles

It's the last day of sneaks before all the July stamps go LIVE on the Paper Makeup Stamps store tomorrow night! Didn't you just love yesterday's Fairies and Silhouettes? Gorgeous! Today we are pleased to share with you another set that was fan inspired--FRAMES! And what goes better with Frames then new Word Art Singles?!

I used the fancier frame for this card. I stamped it twice--once for the bottom layer and then a second time for the popped up layer. I used Swirly Buds for the pretty roses and then the new "I am Here For You" word art single. If it looks familiar, it's because it was released previously as a FREEBIE FRIDAY digi...we loved it so much we demanded it become rubber!

The layout is the CAS-Holidays Challenge #1 sketch (CASholidaysJULY2011A). I scored a frame around the patterned paper. Don't you just love Mellow Moss?

Make sure you go check out the other FRAMES in this set as well as the rest of the WORD ART SINGLES by visiting TODAY'S POST on the PMS Blog...and remember, each day you comment, you get entered to win the $10 gift card for that day!

Challenge List:
1. CAS-Holidays Challenge #1 (CASholidaysJULY2011A)

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Frames, I am Here and Swirly Buds (PMS)
Ink: Mellow Moss and Regal Rose (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS- Mellow Moss (SU); DP- Mellow Moss patterned paper
Accessories: pink gems and dimensionals

3 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Your card is so soft and lovely, Lisa! What a great idea to stamp the frame twice and pop it up for some depth. :)

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Lisa! Love the colours!

Cath said...

Lovely card, Lisa! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps