Sunday, July 03, 2011

A little Sentimental Stitching on my Paper Sundaes


It seems like forever since I last shared a Paper Sundaes Challenge with you! It feels good to be back in the swing of things again! This week our challenge is for you to use STITCHING on your card or project. It doesn't matter what kind of stitching--so draw it, stamp it, or hand/machine stitch it!

This week's sponsor is the fabulously sweet
I just LOVE Lili of the Valley stamps! They just had a new release with most darling little images! I'm so thinking about snagging one for myself!

My card this week features cute little Milly in the image "Me and My Cat".
Isn't she just darling? I used some of my new My Mind's Eye paper that I snagged while on my trip for this. I just love the "Life of the Party" paper pad! I used various Copics to color this image and then dabbled the darker flowers with Stickles for a bit of bling. My STITCHING was done by hand using a paper piercing template--then I just "sewed" with a needle and floss to make my criss-cross stitching in each corner.

The layout is this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC123)--I love playing with corner squares!

This week's challenge for Sentimental Sundays is very simple--ANYTHING GOES! Just remember you have to include a sentiment for your card to be eligible to win any prizes or nominated for a Top 3!

We hope that you will play with our Paper Sundaes Challenge this week--as always upload your creation on TODAY'S POST and see what my fellow Sundae Girls have created for your viewing pleasure!

Tootles!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Me and My Cat (LOTV), Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Catseye from my stash
Coloring: Copics
Paper: CS-Stamper's Select White (PTI), Cameo Coral (Stampin Up); DP-"Life of the Party" (MME)
Accessories: gems, Stickles, floss, dimensionals
Tools: SM Rectangle Nesties, paper piercer

5 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Lisa and such a sweet image...fab papers too!!

Fi
x

Amanda R said...

Adorable Lisa! Love all the white with the pop of color and that paper with the flower bouquet just ties in so well. Love it!

Jenny said...

Love that paper Lisa and it matches perfectly with that image. Such a cute card! x

Cheryl said...

CUTE! Fabulous papers and use of white space. I love your coloring (as always)




~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Michelle VP said...

This is just the sweetest card ever! Love the colors and bling. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps