Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let's Get Focused on Sentimental Sundays

It's time for a new challenge on for the Sentimental Sundays Blog and this week we want you to put the FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT! We want the sentiment to pop out at us instead of the image...so bust out all those great sayings, scriptures, and word art!

I put my image in the background this week with another round of the Emboss Resist technique...allowing my beautiful scripture to shine!
I followed the same process as all my previous Emboss Resist cards. This time I used the fabulous large dandelion image from the Dandy Wishes set by Paper Makeup Stamps and then went pastels for the background. I NEVER use pastels, so this was fun. I sponged all the colors which is very easy. A little bit of sheer ribbon and pearls with the scripture in gray and it was a beautiful card in no time!

Come play with us this week--and make sure you check the fabulous FREE DIGI'S that we offer each week too!
Photobucket

5 Words of Love:

Amanda R said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I have seen in a long time Lisa. Love the background and the sentiment.

Danni said...

LOVE this!! oh so pretty!

Cheryl said...

So soft and pretty! I love this!

Sinihilkka said...

What a lovely card! I love emboss resist, the colours are perfect :)

Shana said...

Wow Lisa! I love what you've done with the colours and the pearls!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps