Thursday, July 07, 2011

I've got PMS!

I've got PMS! Paper Makeup Stamps that is...and today we are celebrating the release of the July Stamps! All week you have seen some fabulous creations by the Paper Makeup Stamps Makeup Artists and TODAY you will FINALLY be able to snag all your favorites for yourself!

As always, we like to kick off release day with a Makeup Artist Blog Hop! If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from the amazing Katie Cotton's Blog...if you just popped in to see what I'm up to, then how about going back to the beginning of the hop at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog? Our hop isn't very long and we'd love for you to play with us! Along the way, each stop will give you a letter for our 15% off the entire release SPECIAL CODE--we like to save you money! I hope you will hop with us today!

In a post earlier in the week, I used the beautiful Madelyn on a card. She is gorgeous and her wings are magnificent! Needless to say I was delighted when I heard Katie was making her into a smaller silhouette! I knew she would be perfect for pairing with the new sentiment set BE STILL which is being released this evening too.

I split the scripture up for this card using the first two words for the front and then finishing the scripture off for the inside (see below). I love how this layout (CAS Holiday Challenge #1- CASholidayJULY2011A) almost looks like a window. It really helps frame the image. I used Red Razzleberry for my primary color so that I could use the Cottage Wall paper.

The inside has the rest of the scripture and a more shadowed silhouette.

Isn't it just lovely? I am sure I will use Madelyn a lot more now--especially since her pose goes so well with the scriptures.

Well, you still have a couple more stops to go before your code is complete--so snag my letter...
...and head on over to Lisa Kind's blog for another glance at one of the new fairies!

Challenge List:

Photobucket

10 Words of Love:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

This is soooo precious!!! I love the colors you work with for this card...Congrats on the promotion!!! I am your newest fan!! Thanks for creating

Mistyrose

Dawn Mercedes said...

Wow, Lisa...great way to stretch the outside...all the way to the inside of the card! You really wow me!!

Ginny said...

I LOVE how you split up the sentiment and the more shadowed silhouette on the inside. SOOOO pretty

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, love this rich color for a silhouette card! Great idea to stamp her lighter on the inside and split the scripture too! I feel a CASE coming on! :)

Jenny said...

I just love that paper! Such a pretty choice in colour!!

Kristie said...

You showcased Madelyn perfectly! Love how she has the shadow around her on the card front and I like how you added her in a lighter color on the inside too. Splitting up the sentiment was a great idea!

Kristie said...

P.S. I just sent you a Goodreads friend request!

Jackie said...

This is darling! I love the clean and simple look, fabulous job!

Linda said...

This is such a beautiful card. The image is perfect for this sentiment.
Thank you for joining at Simple Create for our silhouettes challenge. Hope to have you join us again.

Trish Hughes said...

just beautiful, thanks for joining SC!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps