Friday, July 22, 2011

It's So Hot...

You know it's hot and humid...when your embellishments start falling off your card when you are outside taking pictures! All my pearls started coming unstuck and falling off! They usually stick tighter than anything else. Not cool!

Today's card was made using scraps from yesterday's card combined with the Skipping Stones Designs Sketch Challenge #85.

This is a darling little card for my best friend living back west in Oregon who will be turning 33 on Tuesday..I miss her sooooo much!

I'm also going to use this for another entry in the July Diva Dare--Verve sentiments w/just paper! I'm so in love with this particular design of paper that I'm going to have to find some 12 x 12 of it just to make sure I don't run out! I've only got a 5" piece left! (sob!)
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Hope Blooms (Verve), In Stitches (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Night of Navy (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Vintage Cream (PTI), More Mustard (SU); DP-Hattie's Papers by Stella Rose (MME)
Accessories: Double Loop punch (Martha Stewart), gold pearls

6 Words of Love:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous way to show off that paper. Such a pretty card!

Andrea Ewen said...

Great job with the design, Lisa...that border punch looks marvelous! Love the colors on this one, as well!

Karen B. said...

Such a pretty card! Love your colors.

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Skipping Stones Design...love the pretty patterned paper you used!

Jingle said...

What a great way to use this sketch! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at SSD!

~amy~ said...

Love your fun card...and yipes, it must be stinkin' hot if stuff is falling...Thanks for playing with us at Skipping Stones Design!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps