Sunday, July 31, 2011

I see skies of blue...

Well we definitely have blue skies around here. Crystal clear blue skies...and miserable heat and humidity! Eh, can't have it all I guess! LOL!

This week the Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog is challenging you to use SKIES AND CLOUDS on your creation this week. There are quite a few ways to do this using sponging, stamps, punches, ect...play around with it!

Our sponsor this week is

One randomly drawn participant will win some fabuluos PROMARKERS!

I decided to make a scene this week and used the technique Emboss Resist to create my sky and clouds.
All the stamps on this card are by Paper Makeup Stamps. These fluffy beautiful clouds are from the Springtime Solids set. The grass (I LOVE THIS STAMP!) is from the set Faith Hope Love and the sentiment and dandelion are from the set Dandy Wishes. This first photo doesn't capture all the shimmer and shine of this card so I tried to take one that does.
 
You can see the dandelion is covered in glitter and the clouds are all pearlescent--and the sky shimmers too since I used Pearlescent Sky Blue ink for the sponging.

Hope you can play along with us this week! Upload your creation on TODAY'S POST and make sure you see the other cloudy sky creations the Sundae Girls came up with!
Photobucket

6 Words of Love:

Amanda R said...

Wow Lisa! I thought it was pretty in the first photo but when you tilted it and I saw all the shimmer, ohh la la!

sara said...

really sweet card lisa i love that dandelion stamp and your clouds are fab
hugs sara x x x

Fiona said...

this is lovely Lisa...love all the shimmer you have added.

Fi
x

Shana said...

Lisa I loventhose clouds and all your shimmer! Gorgeous creation!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Pretty card and love the scene and the emboss technique!! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by:)
Hugs

Jenny said...

Great clouds and shimmer too! Fabulous card.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps