Saturday, July 02, 2011

I must be ill...

I must be ill.
That is the ONLY reason I can come up with for why I made a SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT! 
I mean, me? 
You all know they give me the willies! 
I can't handle all that space! LOL!

Seriously though...our pastor is moving after 20 years and for a going-away present they gave each family a 12 x 12 page to turn into a scrapbook layout. Then they are putting them all together for the pastor's family to have. And you know I can't just attach pictures...nope, I HAD to actually TRY to make it look good.

So....here it is...DON'T LAUGH!

Here is a closeup of the sentiment:
(from the set Purpose of Friendship by Paper Makeup Stamps--also available as a digi)

I thought it was a good fit with the reason for the scrapbook...

The paper is from the retired Cottage Wall pack by Stampin Up. I used a variety of Nestabilities for the frames and photos--Labels 8, Circles, Square, Lacey Square. Then I used a daisy punch for all the flowers and some lace. My most favorite thing is my new AWESOME Glue Stick I found at Craft Warehouse. It's by Pioneer and is called "Extra Strong Embellishment Glue Stick". It even can hold a PENNY to your page! Talk about something every scrapper/crafter needs! It stuck those photos down like a charm!

So there you have it...It will probably be the only layout page I do...like all year! LOL!

Challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers~ Stripes and Spots
(Striped paper and doodle dots/rub on dots)
Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Cute page, Lisa! Way to go filling a 12x12 one too! :) Love the photos you picked and all the texture you added with the flowers, lace and scallops.

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is wonderful, Lisa! I love it! I need to get scrapping again, I am so far behind!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps