Friday, July 01, 2011

Freebie Friday and a big Howdy!

It's another Freebie Friday for Paper Makeup Stamps! Yep, we have ANOTHER free digi word art for you to download on our Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! It's a very whimsical one this time...and I think my new Echo Park paper just hit the spot!

I love how this phrase kind of goes with the whole amusement park background of the paper. I remember always wanting to ride EVERYTHING...LOL!

And now for the announcement...we have FOUR new fresh faces on the PMS Makeup Artist team! We are excited to welcome Jackie, Janette, Jenn and Shana (a fellow Sundae Girl!!) to our fabulous team! Wait until you see what they are working on for our July Release! Oooh, it's going to be fabulous!

And secondly...I've been promoted to the Senior Makeup Artist team! I get to help out with the blog posts, but mostly I get to focus on promoting PMS on Facebook! Want to see one of YOUR cards featured on our wall? Just make sure you add "pms" and "paper makeup stamps" to your tags if you upload on SCS!

Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps