Monday, July 11, 2011

Congratulations Celery

The inspiration for my card today TOTALLY came from a card in the new Stampin Up Idea Book--pg.147. If you have the catalog, you can check that page and will see what I mean. I just loved the color combination and the idea of the flowers stamped onto the background with the partial circle on the side. It's so pretty! I decided to do my version featuring Paper Makeup Stamps.

The flower used on this card is from the wonderful set Springtime Solids. I stamped them in Certainly Celery onto the Certainly Celery card front. I used some Nesties to get the circle layer then cut off the overhang. The sentiment is from the NEW Build a Sentiment Additions. The last thing I aded were the little pink baubles. I have several colors of those yet always forget about them.

I hope you will visit the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and see more of the newly released stamps used by the Design Team!

Challenge List
1. Papertake Weekly 7/5/2011- Anything Goes
2. Cupcake Craft Challenges #150- Pick a Challenge
(I went with #69 Flower Power!)
Photobucket

8 Words of Love:

Donna said...

Such a beautiful card and a fab choice of theme from our previous challenges...thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Crafteezee said...

Very elegant. Thanks for sharing at Papertake this week. Hugs Tracy GDT

Amanda R said...

Very pretty Lisa! Love the green and all the little flowers!

Michelle VP said...

So soft and pretty, Lisa! Love that a few flowers are popped up and variety of dots. :)

Faye said...

Oh what a wonderful and stylish card, it made me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

Carma said...

Love everything about this Lisa! It's beautiful!!

Debs said...

Beautiful creation, I love that shade of green and your little flowers, thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time, good luck
Debs R
xxx

Made by Mandy said...

Fabulous Card :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT, hope you will join us again.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps