Monday, July 04, 2011

Be Still...PMS Sneak Peaks Day #2

It's Day 2 of the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peaks for July! Today we have a new scripture sentiment set called "Be Still". I am pleased with this set as I had a hand in helping Katie choose scriptures for it. I am very happy with how they turned out.

Today's I'm featuring the stamp "Be Still" from the set which is taken from Psalm 46:10.

I was working with digi's when I made this card, so I knew I wanted to keep the colors black and white. I reached for this wonderful floral black and white paper. Keeping the card simple, I just added a ribbon and some silver pearls for accents.

Make sure you check out the other sentiments in this set--visit the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog--and while you are there make sure you comment to get entered to win some FREE RUBBER from this new release!

Photobucket

5 Words of Love:

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh, neat card in black and white!

LaJanette said...

Love the black and white! Very elegant;)

Janette

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous...love the way you framed the sentiment!

Michelle VP said...

What stunning paper, Lisa! Love the frame sketched around the scripture too! :)

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card in B&W - LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps