Sunday, June 05, 2011

Whiff of Winter for Summer Sundaes

It's the 5th of June! Is your summer off to a good start? We sure have been nailed with heat right away! 80's and 90's to start the summer of with BANG! Thankfully I've been lounging by my aunt's pool down in SC for the past few days...life's rough, huh?

Well since we don't want you to break out into a sweat while crafting, we've decided to make this week's challenge for Paper Sundaes SUPER easy---Let's Get Sentimental! We want to see sentiments on your projects this week! Pull out those beautiful scriptures. Rub-on those lovely quotes! Show us how wordy you can be!

Our sponsor this week is the super fantastic:
Order your Whiff of Joy Stamps here
One randomly drawn participant will win

As luck would have it, I own TWO Whiff of Joy characters...and they are both for WINTER! So I decided to cool off and throw together a winter card!

Yeah. I know. It's about as clean and simple as you can get...but I wasn't feeling very inspired. But I did enjoy using my watercolor pencils again. This is Winter Charlotte with Cat and I paired it with a quote from a winter rub-on sheet I've had FOREVER! A bit of ribbon and a dabble of Stickles was all I needed to finish this card. Now it goes into my stash until later this year!

Hope you play along with us at Paper Sundaes this week! Make sure you check out TODAY'S POST to see the other Sundae Girl creations...mine is almost pathetic compared to the amazing creations those ladies churn out!

Stay cool!
Photobucket

5 Words of Love:

Kristie said...

It may be simple but I like it! Your coloring on kraft is just wonderful!

Amanda R said...

Love it Lisa! I need to try coloring on kraft sometime, you really did a great job. Enjoy your time by the pool!

Faye said...

I love kraft right now and think this card is superb. Lovely job. xxx

Jenny said...

Personally, I love this card. I think that it often takes more skill to make a simple card rather than layer upon layer and you have done a fabulous job with this card. I am very jealous of your pool time. I am a real summer lover and we are in winter here now in Melbourne. Freezing!!! Enjoy that heat. hugs Jenny B x

Crystal said...

Love the colouring on the kraft paper it looks great! I love this CAS card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps