Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Summer Hop with Paper Makeup Stamps

It's the 7th and that means it's time for a Paper Makeup Stamps Makeup Artist Blog Hop! It's a non-release month, so we just have a fun hop to share with you some of our favorite stamps--old and new! Our theme this month is "Summer"! I am the SECOND stop on the hop, so if you just landed her by chance, why not go back to the First Stop--the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog--to get started?

We just got home from a trip down to South Carolina to visit my aunt and her family--my cousin was graduating from High School--and we spent most of our free time in the pool! I wanted to send my aunt a thank you card so using the cute monster stamp Ed Swimming was the perfect choice!

Doesn't he look like he's having fun? I"m not too sure about his friend though...LOL! I popped Ed up for added dimension and then gave the kiddie pool a onceover with Glossy Accents! Man, I LOVE that stuff! I used a sentiment from the Little Moments sentiment set to finish it off. The layout for the card is SC334--I loved the splotch circles in the sketch and used my Peony Nestabilities.

Ready to keep the summer lovin flowing? You are just getting started, so head on off to Andrea's Blog to see another summer inspired creation!

If you get lost, here is a complete list of the hop links:

PMS blog
Lisa M

Thanks for stopping by--come back REAL soon, okay?

Photobucket

23 Words of Love:

Mary J said...

So much fun, Lisa - I luuuurve this!

Dawn Mercedes said...

The Blue and Yellow combo is perfect for summer! wow!

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card Lisa! Love the piecing on the elephant LOL

Rita said...

beautiful card!
thanks for this summer hop!

Tina said...

ha ha this made me laugh...such a cute card and awesome colors

Tina
ricktina09@yahoo.com

Amanda R said...

Too cute Lisa!

Sparkly Engineer said...

So funny and cute. The paper piecing is great and love the sketch layout.

jan farnworth said...

what a fun card.

Billie Dee said...

Cuteness alert!

LaJanette said...

Such a fun card! I do feel bad for the pool buddy:)

alienanessa said...

Wowy, those papers are wonderful, the little pool is fantastically done, and that elephant was worth all the work you put into it!!
~~AlienA

Crafty Engineering said...

So cute Lisa! Love how you paper pieced Ed and put the glossy accent on the swimming pool! So funny!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Too funny! Love the image and the fun papers too! Look forward to seeing more of your great creations and working with you on the Sentimental Sundays Design Team!

Lena said...

this is so stinkin cute! I adore it!

Danni said...

So very fun!!

Kristie said...

I don't think I've ever seen this stamp before! I love how you paper pieced the elephant :) Perfect summer card!

Michelle VP said...

Perfect Lisa! Love how you paper pieced Ed and used that nestie for some fun paper splashes! :)

Jenée said...

Very cute card. Nicely executed with lots of fun and whimsey!

Katie Cotton said...

oh my word! This is absolutely adorable!!!!

Sanwanya said...

SUCH A CUTE CARD LISA! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE IMAGE:)

Jenn said...

What an adorable elephant! Love this card!

Fun Hop!!!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

The expressions on those animals is priceless. This is a very adorable and great summer themed card.

Shana said...

Lisa I love your colour combination and paper pieced monster!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps