Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The sound of perking....Apologies to Simon and Garfunkle!

A girlfriend of mine posted something on Facebook that I just HAVE to share with my blogging friends as so many of you LIVE on the power of coffee (cough cough, Heather D., Lisa K, Tina cough cough) ! I KNEW that you would all appreciate her cleverness this fine Tuesday morning!

*To the tune of Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkle*

Hello, coffee, my old friend
I've come to sip at you again
Because my homework loudly calls my name;
You make me feel I'm at the top of my game
And I really need to be awake right now
You show me how
Amid the sound of perking.

Have a delightful Tuesday!
Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Sprytebyrd said...

Awesome!! But you forgot to add me to that list! LOL!! :)

Hugs!

Tina said...

I only slightly resemble that remark!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps