Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paper Sundaes is going Girly Girl with My Favorite Things

It's time for a new challenge for Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog! We are going GIRLY GIRL this week! We want to see your girly creations this week!

One randomly drawn participant will win a fabulous prize from our sponsor

I don't own any MFT stamps YET...but a fellow Sundae Girl sent me some Pure Innocence images to play with. I went with My Balloon...
I know. These colors don't scream Girly Girl...which is why I bejewelled it with LOTS of pink rhinestones! I also added glitter to her shoes so they sparkle. I dabbed some Glossy Accents to her balloon. The scallop border is a MFT Dienamic "Open Scallop Border". The sentiment is by Paper Makeup Stamps.

Hope you will play with us this week and show us your GIRLY GIRL creations! Check out TODAY'S POST for all the details and to see the fabulous creations from the rest of the Paper Sundaes team!
Photobucket

6 Words of Love:

Amanda R said...

I love it Lisa! Love the rhinestones and the glitter on her shoes is just adorable!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is very sweet, Lisa! Love her glossy balloon!

Faye said...

What a totally delish colour combo, love, love, love this card. x

Shana said...

Lisa I love the card shape and your banner sentiment! Beautiful glossy balloon and sparkly shoes!

Jenny said...

Hi Lisa. This is such a cute card. And we all know that all a girl needs is a bit of glitter and a bit of bling to make us girly girls! Gorgeous! Hugs Jenny B x

Michele said...

Such an adorable card Lisa. Love the colours and the cute image. Hugs Michele x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps