Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Life Is Sweet Freckled Lemonade!

Just sharing a CAS card I whipped out the other day.
 

I ADORE this set--Freckled Lemonade--by Paper Makeup Stamps.
I love how it's so easy to pop up the image into multiple layers--mine is popped up twice.


Have a delightful first day of June! I'm heading down to South Carolina tomorrow for my cousin's graduation. At least it's been hot and humid up here so I won't be overwhelmed down there...besides they have a POOL! Woohoo!

See you back here on Sunday (June 5th) with my Sentimental Sundays and Paper Sundaes Challenge posts!

Photobucket

4 Words of Love:

Amanda R said...

So cute Lisa! Perfect for lots of occasions too. Have a safe trip and enjoy the pool!

Kristie said...

Adorable card! Love the dimension and all the SPARKLE!! :)

Basslady said...

indeed a very sweet card! ;-)

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh, I love this card! really well done! (and you gotta love red!)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps