Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Katie!

It's Katie's birthday! Who is Katie? Why the fabulous and amazing Katie Cotton--founder and owner of the equally fabulous and amazing Paper Makeup Stamps company!

We (the PMS Design Team) just wanted to take a moment to wish our fearless leader the best birthday ever! Thanks for everything you do, Katie! You rock!

And on a personal note...Thanks for taking a chance on me wayyy back at the beginning of PMS! I've loved every minute of my time working with you and your fabulous creations!

I wish I had a card, but I haven't found my craft desk yet since coming home from vacation...but know that I am thinking about you and wishing you the very best!

Photobucket

Here's the list of those wishing Katie a happy birthday today:

2 Words of Love:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy birthday, Katie!

Happy blogoversary :)

Katie Cotton said...

you are so sweet! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps