Sunday, June 05, 2011

The greatest thing you'll ever learn...

It's a new challenge for Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog! This week we want you to be INSPIRED BY A SONG! That's right...let your card reflect your inspiration--whether it's the image, the sentiment, the concept...and make sure to let us know what song inspired you and how if it's not obvious...and as always--DON'T FORGET YOUR SENTIMENT!

I was digging through my stamps and I saw a sentiment that instantly popped a song lyric into my head...

This sentiment (by Paper Makeup Stamps) made me remember the movie Moulin Rouge (best Nicole Kidman movie ever!) and the theme of the movie was the line from the song "Nature Boy" which goes:

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn...is just to love and be loved in return."

My layout for this card comes from THIS FABULOUS CARD...I love the way it mixes three colors together--and I love the random bling in the corner! And I used my *NEW* Martha Stewart Double Loops Border punch! Love it!

Hope you will get inspired to join us this week--you can upload your creation on TODAY'S POST--and while you are there check out what the other Sentimental DT members were inspired to make--and WHAT inspired them!

Photobucket

4 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Lisa & so elegant :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card Lisa! I love the clean and elegant design.

Karen said...

Your card is so beautiful Lisa:-) The MS boarder punch is gorgeous, and I love the sentiment you used:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Tameko said...

Beautiful card! Great design, sentiment, & song choice.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps