Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Checking...1...2...3...4...

Hello my long lost blogging loves!!! Miss me? I missed all of you! I wish I could say that I have a project to share...but sadly I'm STILL out here in the great Northwest...I was supposed to fly out today...but LAST NIGHT discovered a whoopsie. I am REALLY to fly out tomorrow! I was NOT a happy camper as I'm missing my sweetie something fierce. I admit. I cried. But he reminded me that this gives me another day with my grandparents...who are NOT doing well...so to make the most of it as it could be the last time I see them. He's right and so I am. And then he promised a real humdinger of a date when I get home!

I can assure you that once I get home and get unpacked one of the first places I'm heading will be my crafting desk! I have TON of new supplies that I've picked up here...and more waiting for me at home! So be prepared for an overload!

And did I mention that it's only about TEN more days until we starting the Sneak Peaks for the July Paper Makeup Stamps release?? Oh yeah!!!!


So until I get home...Ciao!
Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Hope you have a good trip home! Sorry about the mix up! I'm sure you will look back and be glad you had that extra day! Check out my blog candy when you are back in town and get all settled in. A few different gifts to win.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps