Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Believe

So in anticipation for the upcoming Sneak Peaks for the July 2011 release for Paper Makeup Stamps, I decided to play with some older PMS stamps while waiting for my new ones to arrive.

I love the wings on Madelyn---probably my most favorite of all the Beautiful Day Fairy collection when it comes to her wing style...I haven't used Madelyn but once, so I decided to play with her today.

I know...she's NOT colored! But I have used this technique before and really loved the result, so I'm playing with it again today. The simple sentiment comes from Believe Scripture Set.

Man, if this had been red, WHITE and blue instead of red, white and kraft I could have entered it in a bazillion challenges---but I'm playing along with the Color Combination challenge "Cherry Night Cakes" (CC328) for Splitcoast...so I stuck with Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Crumb Cake.

This card works for this week's Paper Sundaes challenge #75 too! The challenge is a Sundae Bar: purple, gems, wings and paper piercing--pick any 2 (or more!). I've got wings and paper piercing!

Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Carma said...

Lisa, this is stunning! It really makes an impact with just the outline. I love it!

Amanda R said...

Lovely Lisa, such an elegant card!

ChatterScene.com said...

So pretty:)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps