Tuesday, May 10, 2011

When all else fails...go with a one layer!

ETA: GRRRR. Stupid Blogger switched this from scheduled to draft...sorry it's late!
That is my motto! Especially when you suddenly remember that you have a card due THAT NIGHT and you totally spaced out. And especially if your mojo is faulty and you just stare at a stamp for longer than 10 minutes wondering what on earth you are going to do with it!

Yeah, that was me yesterday--I had just remembered that today was Review Day for Paper Makeup Stamps and that I needed to use the fabulous new Lea's kite image. I was brain dead...so I pulled out that wonderful Kraft Paper and did a quick one layer card.

Remember that all the stamps from this release are also available in digi--making it the perfect release for everyone!
Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Carma said...

Isn't it great when it works out so well even when you're not feeling the mojo? This is a perfect sentiment for this kite and I LOVE it on the kraft paper. Sometimes simple is best!!

Tina said...

this is such a cute card...


Tina

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is beautiful, Lisa! I can't believe you whipped that out at the last minute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps