Sunday, May 01, 2011

A special Sentimental Sunday's Challenge

This week's challenge for Sentimental Sunday's is "Mother's Day" or "For a Woman." The reason why this one is special is that we will have an optional challenge of "Craft with a Child." We feel that it's a wonderful thing to be able to bond with a child through crafting and art!

For all those who submit something created by a son, daughter, niece, nephew, child next door, etc, you will automatically receive the Krafty Kids Sentiments for the crafty child and the Mother's Day Sentiments for the crafty adult who helped them. If you like, you can grab our button above to help us spread the word about our special challenge :)

Remember that for YOUR entry--you need to make sure you include a sentiment along with your "Mother's Day" or "For a Woman" creation!

Because I have SEVERAL fabulous women in my life who will be getting Mother's Day cards, I am working on some One Layer cards--here is one of the ones I've made...

I used the big beautiful flowers from the Hope Blooms set by Verve and mixed them with a sentiment from the set Because of You also by Verve. I stamped the inside with "Happy Mother's Day". I'm not sure if I will make many more with this design, but I do like the sparkly centers on these flowers...

I haven't had a chance to get my son to craft with me, but he's definitely going to this week! Once he does, I will post his creation for all my blogworld friends to admire! He loves to craft with me and has some brand new stamps just for him to play with...

I can't wait to see what you and your little crafter will come up with! Make sure you check out what some of the other Sentimental Sundays Design Team came up with--and what THEIR little crafters created on TODAY'S POST.

Photobucket
Card Details
Clear Stamps:
Because of You and Hope Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (Stampin up) and Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: white notecard
Others: "Diamond" Stickles

1 Words of Love:

Cheryl said...

Wow - Fabulous CAS card! I love your design.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps