Sunday, May 15, 2011

PMS Sponsored Challenges!

Hello again everyone! Today is VERY busy for me blog-wise...so much going on! I've got three posts all going LIVE today! LOL!

This one is to tell you about two Paper Makeup Stamps sponsored challenges going on in the blog world starting TODAY! We are proud sponsors of Copic Creations Challenge Blog and Suzanne Dean's Craftroom Door!

The Copic Creations challenge is to use YELLOW in your coloring--and the Craftroom Door challenge is "winged things"...so I am doubling up for both of those with this sweet little card I made on Friday.

I pulled out an older PMS fairy for this card--sweet Katie. I love her simple lines for coloring! My color theme (a rather unusual one for me) is taken from the Color Challenge on Splitcoaststampers--CC322: Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. I used the green as my primary color and went with the other two as accents. I had fun with this shimmery ribbon and even added little gems on top of the ruffles.

The fairy's dress was colored with YR21 and YR23 for the yellows...I used a mix of G20, G24 and G82 for the green accents.

She's quite sparkly and lovely as you can see in this photo I took outside in the sunlight...

I hope you will play along in the Copic Creations and/or Craftroom Door challenges so you can get entered to win a PMS Gift Certificate!

For Challenges:
1. Copic Creations: Yellows
2. Craftroom Door: Winged Things
3. CC322: Blushing Celery Saffron
Photobucket

5 Words of Love:

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, such pretty colours and colouring, I love the pleated ribbon!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations,
love
Heather xx

Kristie said...

She is adorable!! Love your coloring and the ribbon treatment is awesome.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Lisa she's sweet, beautiful card! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Tammy G said...

so cute.. great coloring...

Rose said...

Lisa, your sweet fairy Katie looks beautiful on this soft card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps