Sunday, May 15, 2011

Paper Sundaes wants...Birthdays!

It's time for another Paper Sundae Challenge and this one should be easy for you...BIRTHDAYS! We want to see all your birthday creations this week! You can upload your cards/projects on TODAY'S POST.

Our sponsor this week is
Photobucket
One lucky randomly drawn participant will receive a gift certificate to their fabulous store--I'm so jealous because they have some new Basic Grey paper that needs to come live with me! LOL!

I pulled out one of my The Greeting Farm stamps for today's card...
Megan is available for purchase at Simon Says Stamp, and she is so much fun to color! That hair is fabulous to highlighting! Speaking of hair, what do you think of this color? I used a new Copic formula on it to incorporate more reddish hues (courtesy of R27). The birthday plate is something that's been in my stash for YEARS!

The layout is this weeks the Which One Wednesday Challenge on the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog--I added the sketch below.
Photobucket


Card Details
Stamps
: Megan (The Greeting Farm)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E21, R20; Hair: R27, E35, E37; Clothes: YR23, Y21, Y23, E47, E49; Shadow-N1
Paper: CS-Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip (SU), Stamper's Select White (PTI); DP-"Good Morning Sunshine"-Retired (SU)
Dies: Labels 8 Nestabilities, Big Scallop Border Dienamic (My Favorite Things)
Other: "Yellow" Stickles, Yellow Pearls (Kaiserkraft), Happy Birthday metal plate

3 Words of Love:

Faye said...

I absolutely love everything about this card. The one above is cute too, but this is my fav of the two! Have a great week. xxx

Amanda R said...

Lisa this is so cute! Love the yellow and the new copic colors, too pretty! Oh, and the picture of your little boys is adorable!

Tameko said...

Cool card. Nice coloring. I need to get Megan out and make something. You have inspired me!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps