Friday, May 06, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps May Release-Sneak Peak #3

Did you miss it? Did you know that this week started the sneaks for the May 2011 release for Paper Makeup Stamps? If so, then you have some catching up to do! You can see the fabulous new Build a Sentiment Set by Clicking HERE and you can see the new Silhouettes and Background Scenery by Clicking HERE. Make sure you leave a comment on each of those posts to get yourself entered to win FREE RUBBER from this month’s release!

Today we have Fairies, Single Images and another new sentiment set Celebrate to share! I have paired the new fairy Lars with a sentiment from the Celebrate set.
(Can you believe my best pic was of the card just sitting on my desk w/o any light? LOL!)

Lars is a great fairy to add to your collection since he could totally be used at Christmas time too! I chose to feature him with a birthday sentiment (isn’t that font fabulous?!). And he’s NOT COLORED! For some reason he intimidated me when it came to coloring and since I’ve always thought some images can stand alone uncolored—I pulled a technique from my fellow Makeup Artist Dawn and left him uncolored! I did outline him with W1 just to make him pop. I was all over this week’s color combination challenge (CC321) at Splitcoaststampers of Black Cherry Crumbs (ie. Basic black, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake)—what a great combo for a boy card!! And I am totally digging those buttons! I found them in my button jar and just loved them!

Make sure you go back to TODAY'S POST and see what my fellow Makeup Artists have created to showcase today's sneaks--and comment to get entered to win FREE RUBBER!

Don't forget that our release party is MAY 7TH at 9pm EST on our PMS Forum! And I hope we'll see you tomorrow for our special Makeup Artist Blog Hop which goes live at 7am EST!


Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Lars and Celebrate set (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) and Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up)
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)
Other: buttons (from stash), Copic (W1)

4 Words of Love:

Carma said...

Love this uncolored on the kraft paper! Fantastic boy card!!!

Tina said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is one fab card, I love the uncolored image on kraft....genius!

Tracey said...

I love this image and your card is fantastic!!

Michelle VP said...

Love the tilted panel and outlined image. Such a great look! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps