Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Layer Sentimental Sundays

It's One Layer week at Sentimental Sundays! We want to see how you do with the bare minimum!
Make a One Layer card (include a sentiment) and share it with us!

I pulled out my new Boy Basics: Simple Circles by Papertreyink for this week. They really make a super easy and fun single layer card. I added a silver pearl to each of the green circles and then a sentiment from the Sentimenal Birthday set by There She Goes Clear Stamps.

One layer cards are great and they can look so classy--upload your creation on TODAY'S POST for us to enjoy!

Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps