Monday, May 09, 2011

Odds and Ends

Just taking a post to bring you up to date on some odds and ends...

1. Two of the Design Teams that I'm currently on are having Design Team Calls! I can say that both teams are AMAZING and you will love working with these ladies!

Check out the details for the Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog Design Team Call
Check out the details for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog Design Team Call

2. Sentimental Sundays is celebrating a birthday and all of the DT members who created cards this week are giving away a free set of Raindrop Echo Sentiment Sets! To get entered, just leave a comment on each gal's post for this week--to get entered for my giveaway--just comment on THIS POST.

3. Paper Makeup Stamps has a new release for May and there is still time to get your 15% off code! Get Started by checking out THIS POST for the details! But hurry...you only have until Friday, May 13th!

4. Are you a The Greeting Farm fan? If so, did you check out the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog for today??? I highly recommend it as a certain someone you all know (ahem--Me!) is the one being CASE'd this week! Check out the details HERE! I would love to see what you do with inspiration from my card!

5. And finally--I just have to share the card that my son (he's 5!) made for my mother-in-law...he was SOOOO proud of it and rightly so!


His card features the adoreable monsters Lois and Louie by Paper Makeup Stamps.


He picked everything out himself--he just had me help him lay it out and tie the ribbon. He's a bling fanatic like his mommy--so when I told him he could finish off the sheet with bling, he was excited! LOL!

And yes, his mamaw LOVED her card!

So that's it's for me...see you tomorrow for Day 1 of the PMS release review!
Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps