Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Most Favorite Father's Day Card...ever!

I am seriously in love with this Father's Day Card! It was my first time inking up Football Fan Monster--a Paper Makeup Stamps cutie--and I know I'll be inking him up again! He colored beautifully and his helmet rocks with that Glossy Accents!

Keeping it simple, I just dry embossed the Early Espresso panel with Seeing Spots and then stamped the sentiment. This card is so darn cute!

If you like Football Fan Monster--why not snag him for yourself?! He's on sale for just $2.00! CLICK HERE to find out more--and make sure you check out some of the other Monsters in the PMS collection. They are just TOO cute and a lot of them are on sale right now!

For Challenges:
(I have had this patterned paper forever without using it!)
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps:
Football Fan Monster (PMS); Father's Day ($1 Studio G)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Coloring: Copics (See picture)
Paper: CS-Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red (Stampin Up), Stamper's Select White (PTI);
DP-DCWV Paper Pad
Accessories: Glossy Accents
Dies: Classic Squares LG Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Tools: "Seeing Spots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

6 Words of Love:

Kristie said...

Super fun card! I had to LOL at the dp - I have some of that in my super old paper pile. I like the shiny helmet!

Crafty Engineering said...

LOve this card! Such a great masculine card. Glossy accents on the helmet are so perfect.

Josephine said...

Cute image, and a great card for American Football fans!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

tt.scraps said...

Such a great card!! Love the coloring and the image!
Thanks for playing along with us on SSDS this week!
Hope you come play again!
Tammy, SSDS DT :)

sparklingblackrose said...

Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx
p.s I have candy! :-)

The Mama Monkey said...

Um yeah, I have that patterned paper stack as well! LOL Great use of it!

Thanks so much for playing with SSDS this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps