Sunday, May 08, 2011

Magical and Mystical Paper Sundaes--*bling warning*

It's a new challenge for Paper Sundaes and this week it's all about the Magical and Mystical! We want to see fairies, the gnomes, the fantasy images--anything that's not "normal"!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous


 They are offering up some free digis to one lucky randomly drawn participant--and they offered up our Design Team a free digi of choice! Thinking of the theme, I went with Sugar Plum Fairy!

I just love the thick lines of the PCS images! For some reason they help me color better! LOL! Seriously though, coloring the PCS images is so easy and I just love the way they look. The thing I DON'T like about this picture is that her outfit is a lucious raspberry plum color--not red! Sigh. That's what happens when you are trying to capture the full sun to make the bling rock!

This is a very clean and simple card--just some patterned paper from my one of my Basic Grey pads and then the image with bling...
And whatcha think about that bling??? FABBY huh?? I think that is the most rhinestones I've ever put on a single card--but I liked the idea of them coming out from her wand and down to the sentiment--so I went with it! This card rocks in real life and I can't wait to send it to one of my friends for her birthday. She's a bling lover like me!

The sentiment is from the newly release set Celebrate by Paper Makeup Stamps...I just love the fonts used in that entire set! You are going to see a LOT of them in the future!

We hope you will join us in our quest for the Magical and Mystical over on our Challenge Blog--make sure you see what the other Sundae Girls did with their Pink Cat Studio digis--check out TODAY'S POST.

Don't forget that we are also having a Paper Sundaes Design Team Call--Click Here for all the details!
Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

this is so pretty Lisa...cute image and all that sparkle!!

Fi
x

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is beautiful, Lisa! Love all your bling :)

stampencamper said...

what a great card, get a load of that bling, fantastic; thanks for making the blog hop fun

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps