Saturday, May 07, 2011

It's a Release Day Blog Hop!

Hello all my lovely bloggers! It's release day for Paper Makeup Stamps and that means there is a fabulous Makeup Artist Blog Hop happening today! If you came here from the Awesome Anita's Blog then you are in the right place--if you dropped in to just randomly say hello (HI!) then why not start at the beginning of our hop at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and get all the details! There are code letters for you to pick up along the way which will get you 15% off the May Release--and you will see some FABULOUS creations as all of us feature the wonderful stamps being release this evening!

Speaking of wonderful--did you just squeal when you saw the new Fairy Silhouettes?? I sure did! Needless to say I was OVERJOYED to play with Silhouette Kirsten!

I just love the earthy feel of this card! I am just lovin' how my vision pulled itself together! I used the sentiment from the Dandy Wishes set for this card--a perfect match with Kirsten! It is going to be so much fun to use these silhouettes on future cards! I used my stipple brush to add some color to the diecut--and used metallic bronze and gold ink to give it some shimmer!

Ready to move on? Well before you do, make sure you snag my letter:
Now head on over to the Terrific Tina Hale's Blog for your last stop!

Don't forget about our Release Party--it starts at 9pm EST over on our Paper Makeup Stamps Forum...see you there!
Photobucket

9 Words of Love:

Larisa said...

Fantastic image! Great card!

Larisa said...

Again I came back to let you know the image is great!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colours on here!

Michelle VP said...

Love the rustic feel of this card, Lisa! She looks great in earth tones. :)

Carma said...

I'm loving what everyone has done with the silhouette images. The "earthy" feel is perfect and I love the cord and the button!!

Romaine said...

Love the aged feel of this card with the sweet fairy silhouette.

Mandi said...

I just love this card! I love the natural feel of it and it is the perfect way to show off the Kirsten Fairy silhouette stamp too! :)

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! Love the earthy feel you were going for! Love the color combo too!

Tangii said...

So pretty Lisa! I love the colors and you just did such an awesome job!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps