Friday, May 20, 2011

I believe that everything happens for a reason...like FREEBIE FRIDAY!

Katie Cotton--fabulous owner of Paper Makeup Stamps--has brought back a fan favorite.....Freebie Friday! She'll be offering a Free Digi every Friday as long as it doesn't coincide with the release, a sponsorship, etc. So, you will just have to check the PMS blog every Friday to see if there is a new one ready for you to snag! 

Did you enjoy last week's freebie?
If you missed it, you can still snag it on the PMS website in the DIGI FREEBIES section..

This week's digi is a beautiful quote by the original bombshell Marilyn Monroe...
I kept it simple by using the sentiment paired with an image from the set Swirly Buds (oh my gosh! I forgot how awesome they are!). That awesome set is ON SALE too so snag it for yourself as it is perfect for accenting quotes like this! Mixing one of my favorite color combos (Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive) I pulled this simple notecard together in no time!

I used another image from the Swirly Buds set to accent the inside of my card.
Make sure you download today's awesome freebie and check out the Paper Makeup Stamps Facebook Page (yes, we have one--have you "liked" it yet?) to see what some of the Makeup Artists created with this fabulous digi!

Photobucket
Card Details
Digi Stamps:
Everything Happens for a Reason (PMS)
Rubber Stamps: Swirly Buds (PMS)
Ink: Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up)
Paper: Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories: rhinestones and "Brick Red" Stickles (Tim Holz)

1 Words of Love:

Randee E said...

Lisa- LOVE this card!! So simple yet elegant, just like Marilyn herself and I love how you highlighted her name with "diamonds" they were her best friend weren't they :0)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps