Sunday, May 15, 2011

Homemade Flowers

This week at Sentimental Sundays we want to see HANDMADE FLOWERS on your creations! There are so many ways you can do this--rolled flowers, punched flowers, crochet flowers...Just add some HANDMADE FLOWERS to your creation--and a sentiment of course--and play along with us!

Here is a card I made for my mom for Mother's Day--
I used the new die Floral Circles by Verve to make my flowers:

The sentiment is from the new set Love Deepens by Verve. That patterned paper is the retired Razzleberry Lemonade by Stampin Up. After I took this shot, I decided to spray the whole card with Glimmer Spritz..so it really shimmers now. My mom loved it...

Make sure you check out what kind of Handmade flowers the other Sentimental Gals put on their creations when you upload your project on TODAY'S POST.

And don't forget to check out our Sentimental Sundays DT Call!
Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love your handmade flowers

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Great flowers, colors, & paper.

Kimberly S said...

This is so pretty Lisa! The flowers are as lovely as the sentiment. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps