Sunday, May 29, 2011

Have you seen these cute things yet??

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all my American Blogging friends! I hope that you are experiencing lovely weather! We shifted straight into summer with 90 degrees this weekend! I'm hoping that you are staying safe from these nasty thunderstorms and tornados rocking thru the country. Scary Stuff! So far, we've just had a few bad thunderstorms.

It's the last Sunday in May--and this week the Sentimental Sundays Challenge is to get away from cards! We want to see anything BUT a card! Pull out the instructions for all those other doodads and projects! Alter something cool! Upcycle! But remember, it HAS TO HAVE A SENTIMENT to still get counted!

I found a nifty little tutorial that I decided to try out for this week...

It's a little Hand Sanitizer Holder! Isn't it cute?? I always snag those things all the time. I'm a sucker for the fruity scented ones and they are only $1.00! I use them A LOT since I have two little boys and I'm a germaphobe when it comes to shopping carts and bathroom! Eww!

I made this cute little one for my mom. She loves the vintage papers and what's more vintage than antique blue roses?? The sentiment is from a $1 Studio G set I picked up somewhere in the past.

You will see this vintage style again later on today with my other post--so make sure you check back in for the Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Photobucket

5 Words of Love:

Cheryl said...

Your project turned out beautifully! I bookmarked this so I can come back and make some of these as little gifts.

nicoleqmullen said...

This is so cute Lisa and I love the little gift in it!!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Lisa & so handy :)
Have a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is gorgeous - I love the soft vintage feel to it. So pretty.
Thanks for the link to the tut. I have fileed that one away :-)
Caroline xxx

Amanda R said...

Lisa these are adorable! Being a nurse I use hand sanitizer like it is going out of style. Definitely have to try and make some of these. Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps