Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Feelin' Better Mojo Soon

This was made for MOJO Monday #191 (see sketch below). Paper is Cottage Wall--a SU paper collection. I just love it and it went perfect with the butterfly diecut I wanted to use. The lace is from the $1 bin at Wal*Mart and the sentiment is from the Hope Blooms set by Verve.

This is one of my cards that will actually be mailed to someone--a lady from church fell and has a shattered wrist...OUCH! I just HAD to send her something to give her a smile.

For Challenges:
1. Mojo Monday-MOJO191
Photobucket
Card Details
Clear Stamps
: Hope Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, and Old Olive (SU); Pearlessant Purple (Brilliance Metallic)
Paper: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence (SU); DP-Cottage Wall (SU)
Dies: Lacey Squares and Nested Butterfly (Spellbinders)
Embellishements: rhinestones, lace

7 Words of Love:

Kristie said...

I'm sure your card will bring a big smile to your recipient's face :) It's so pretty - love the colors and the lace is great. I wish my Walmart had those kind of deals!

Jenny said...

And this card would certainly make her smile - It made me smile. Just lovely. Hugs Jenny B

Josephine said...

Beautiful card! Love that floral paper.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Carma said...

Such soft, pretty colors! Love how you used this sketch and that's a gorgeous butterfly!

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet card :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card! Love the colors :) Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

sparklingblackrose said...

I adore this! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx
p.s I have candy! :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps