Friday, May 13, 2011

Everybody loves Freebie's!

Katie Cotton--fabulous owner of Paper Makeup Stamps--has brought back a fan favorite.....Freebie Friday! She'll be offering a Free Digi on Friday's as long as it doesn't coincide with the release, a sponsorship, etc. So, you will just have to check the PMS blog every Friday. CLICK HERE to snag today's awesome freebie--in the future, you might also check in over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Facebook Page (yes, we have one--have you "liked" it yet?)

I opted to showcase the word art using my Nested Butterfly die. I added ink with my stipple brush so soften up the white--and yes! That IS purple--Orchid Opulence to be exact...I know I don't use purple very much, but I just love that paper (Cottage Wall by Stampin Up) for this butterfly! I don't know how well you can tell, but I added some gems in the corner on each wing...it's just a touch, but it really dressed up the card.

Once you get YOUR hands on this digi, I can't wait to see what you create!
Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Carma said...

This is truly gorgeous!!!!

Faye said...

Oh Lisa, this is smashing, the sentiment looks great on the gorgeous butterfly. xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps