Sunday, May 01, 2011

Criss Cross Applesauce

It's the first Sunday for May and if it is a Sunday, than it's time for a new Paper Sundaes Challenge! This week is going to require you to color--we want to see your FAVORITE HAIR COLORS! So if you want to play with us this week, we will need to see hair--and you need to tell us what your favorite hair color choice is!

Our sponsor this week is:
http://karensdoodles.blogspot.com/
She is giving away a free digital stamp to one lucky randomly drawn winner!

Copics are my coloring medium of choice and I have recently formulated my own favorite hair color combination!

(Click pic for a better view)
Yes, she's blonde--but more of a strawberry one! I use a combo of four different Copics--for the coppery tones, I use E35, for my orangy accents YR23, and for my blonde base I use Y21 and Y23. I love the combo that these colors make!

For those of you who see my work reguarly, you might notice that this is a very abstract out-of-the-box layout design for me. What can I say? I actually love it and I think the Baker's Twine just adds the final touch. I was inspired by her fishnet leggings!

Can you see my Glossy Accents?
I added them to the hearts, her belt and her boots to finish off her funky and rockin' style!

We hope you will play with our challenge this week and I am looking foward to seeing what your favorite hair color combos are! Make sure you check out what the other Sundae Girls formulated for their hair colors by checking out TODAY'S POST when you upload your entry!
Photobucket
Card Details
Rubber Stamps:
Hats off Miss Anya (The Greeting Farm)
Clear Stamps: "you rock" from Studio G $1 set
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics-Hair: E35, YR23, Y21, Y23; Hat/Dress: YG95, YG97, RV14; Skin: R00, E000, E00, E21, R20;Shadow: N1, N3
Paper: Cardstock-Fushia and Olive scraps, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Fibers: Black/White Baker's Twine
Accessories: fushia jewels
Tools: Argyle embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Dies: Long Classic Rectangles LG (Nestabilities)
Other: Dimensionals, Glossy Accents

4 Words of Love:

alicaz said...

Fabulous card! Love the criss cross twine and the colors are great too!

Crystal said...

Love this layout Lisa & the baker's twine is a great addition! Great hair colour combos too. Happy Sunday :)

Fiona said...

this is fab Lisa...love what you have done with the twine too!

Fi
x

mudmaven said...

This is just so cute! ~chris

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps