Sunday, April 10, 2011

Treasured Memories with Sentimental Sundays

Our challenge this week for Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog is---TREASURED MEMORIES. Now before you get all worried, it's easy to translate...What do you consider to be treasured memories? I think of baby births, weddings, anniversaries, grandparents, friends...so many things that I keep in my heart as treasured memories. If you think about it THAT way, I'm sure you will be able to create something!

One of the treasured memories I keep in my heart relates to friendship. My childhood best friend and I did so much together over the years. I'm fortunate to still be in touch even though we are both adults now...so I decided to choose FRIENDSHIP as my treasured memory and made my best friend a card.


And since I totally spaced out about our requirements regarding sentiments (more than just a single word!), I'm including a pic the fabulous sentiment I used on the inside of the card too...

(sorry about the colors...the sun had disappeared)

Photobucket
I love black and white cards and this is my favorite black and white patterend paper! The stamps are from the VERVE set Text Objects.

We hope you will play with us this week--we have MELJEN DESIGNS as our fabulous sponsor this week! One lucky randomly drawn participant will win a gift certificate to her Digi Store! Pick a TREASURED MEMORY and be inspired--then upload your creation to TODAYS POST so we can check it out--remember that all creations MUST include a sentiment to be counted!

2 Words of Love:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card inside and out!

Joanna K (aka Asia K) said...

Beautiful card, I love the monochrome theme and the sentiment is lovely!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps