Sunday, April 17, 2011

Springtime Solids with Sentimental Sundays

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #51 this week is EASTER and/or SPRING themed creations. Easy for this time of year, right? Remember that you can upload any card/creation with this theme--just make sure it has a sentiment!


I made these beautiful cards a couple weeks ago and just waited to share them. They feature stamps by Paper Makeup Stamps from the Springtime Solids set. I used soft springy colors of Olive and Soft Blue. I popped up one of the blossoms for a bit of added dimension. The sentiments are from the Nature's Song set. These cards are my CASE of THIS fabulous card on Splitcoaststampers.

I hope you will play along with us this week--just upload your creation to TODAY'S POST!
Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Cheryl said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card. I love the design and your use of white space.


~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps