Thursday, April 07, 2011

Spring and Hop with Paper Makeup Stamps

It's the 7th and that means it's time for Paper Makeup Stamps hop! Did you come here from Lisa Kind's blog? Wasn't her creation just fabulous as always? Didn't come from Lisa's blog--want to hop with us? Just start back at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!

It's a non-release month, so we don't have anything new to share...but it's INVENTORY CLEARANCE time at PMS, so we are going to share some of those already released stamps which need to find new homes! And when I say Inventory Clearance...I MEAN seriously! Over 100 of our stamps have too high of stock and we need to get that down! Most of the stamps on sale are 40% off--but some are up to 80% off!! If you've never tried a PMS stamp, this is the perfect time to take the plunge!! For those of you who are PMS fans...Many of these stamps today you've seen already...but maybe you just forgot about them? Or maybe you made note to buy them, but forgot to do it? Whatever the reason, enjoy seeing some of our fabulous oldies but goodies today! And enjoy seeing them with a spring flare!

One of the fabulous PMS images in the upcoming inventory reduction sale is pretty little Lucy Mouse!

I just love this pretty little cutie! She's fun to color and so sweet! I did a dot shadow to coordinate with my patterened paper and then actually pulled out my sewing machine for a change. I stitched the patterned piece and then unthreaded it and stitching some holes around the edge of the image. The two little white flower buttons were just the right touch to finish this card! Simple, but cute, right?

The inside of the card is a shadow Lucy image with the sentiment "for a little cutie" from the Cutie Critter Sayings set.

I hope you enjoyed my little Lucy! I will have a few more of the oldies inked up through the coming month, as I dig into my rather extensive (and fairly uninked) PMS stamps! I just love finding the oldies that you forget about--and then enjoy like they are brand new again!

Pssst...did I mention a prize???? What's a Blog Hop without one--why no blog hop at all! One lucky commenter of the blog hop will receive the ENTIRE MAY RELEASE!!!! Woot! Woot! Now THAT is worth hopping for, don't you think? I've seen the release...you WILL want it!

If you are hopping, your next is Randee Elsing...oh my goodness...you are SOOO going to be impressed by what she's got to share!

If you get lost, here's the complete list:


Photobucket

10 Words of Love:

Carma said...

Just love the "dotted shadow"!!! It really shows little Lucy off. And the buttons are perfect!

Dawn Mercedes said...

I just clicked over to check out your entry! You've done such a great job explaining it all! I'm impressed!

jan farnworth said...

a very sweet card.

Michelle VP said...

Lucy looks darling in yellow and I love the colored dots around her. :)

alienanessa said...

OMG that is just one fine card! Love the image and you're right, those buttons finish it off deliciously!! Thank you for sewing, I absolutely ADORE sewing on layouts and cards, just wonderful!!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I love this little mouse! She is adorable! Love this card!

Jenn said...

What an adorable little mouse! Great coloring!

Fun blog hop!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Randee E said...

"I LOVE Lucy"! Hahaha - really though, the colors are so cheery and love the speckled around her - it's lke she's jumping in a pile of confetti ;0)

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

adore this mouse...and what mouse doesn't need a place to hang her purse so she can use both hands to shop; perfect

Anita Hovey said...

So cute...love the dots around the outside of the image.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps