Monday, April 04, 2011

Laughing Bargello

Have you tried the Bargello technique yet? You can find the SUPER simple directions in the RESOURCES over at Splitcoaststampers.com--or CLICK HERE. I tried it out using some coordinating Stampin' Up paper scraps...

I decided to use my pattern as a full piece for my card. I took it one step further and dry embossed a leafy pattern onto it before adhering it to my card front. A bit of lace, a diecut leafy branch and this fabulous sentiment finished up this super easy card!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps:
"Thoughts for the Day" (inkadinkado)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin up)
Paper: CS-Old Olive (SU), white (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Petals & Paisleys" (SU-retired)
Accessories: leafy branch Sizzlits, Real Estate Sign punch (EK Success), gems, lace
Tools: Leafy embossing folder from Cindy Loo collection (Cuttlebug)

2 Words of Love:

alicaz said...

Great! I was looking at the same technique last week on SCS, but didn't have time to try it. Yours turned out wonderfully!

Carma said...

I haven't seen this technique and I LOVE it!! I'll be trying it soon!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps