Sunday, April 17, 2011

Late Textured Paper Sundaes

Sigh. Can I just start by saying how much I am really hating Blogger these days??? This is the 5th time in the last 2 weeks that my post has not posted. I schedule them in advance so I don't have to worry about it...and then NOTHING. But THIS time...Blogger ate it. Completely. It is gone. It was listed as "scheduled" on Thursday. And still there on Friday when I checked. But now? Nothing! So I am retyping my post...sigh...

Sooo.....

How about some Textured Paper Sundaes? That's right--today is a new challenge for Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog and it's all about TEXTURE! We want to see something more than smooth paper--we want to see bumps, knobs, rips, tears, things to give your project texture!

Our challenge today is sponsored by:

Photobucket
One lucky randomly drawn participant will win a gift certificate to this fabulous store! Many of the items I used on my card can be purchased at SSS!


I pulled out pretty Fleur Anya by The Greeting Farm for my card--I colored her with copics and popped up a couple flowers in her wreath. The paper is from the Olivia pad by Basic Grey and I used the Polka Dots embossing folder by Cuttlebug. The scallop edge is my Big Open Scallop Border dienamic by My Favorite Things.

You can see the pretty Stardust stickles I added to her dress and the tiny gems I added to the paper to give it more texture and shine!

I hope you play with our Textured challenge today--upload your creation on TODAY'S POST so we can see your fabulous creation! Feel free to add the tag PSC65 if you upload to Splitcoaststampers!

Photobucket

5 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

fab card Lisa...lots of terxture!!

Fi
x

alicaz said...

so pretty! The flowers in here hair look really 3D and I love the embossing and the border too!

Lisa Kind said...

This is very pretty, Lisa! Love the texture you created and your coloring and popping up the flowers is very nicely done! Great layout too!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What a pain, Lisa! Sorry about your disappearing post :( I love your card, that Anya is so adorable!

uhooi said...

Uhooi
The cards are funny and cute,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps