Friday, April 22, 2011

I've got the luck of the Verve...

So if you've been a follower of mine for awhile, then you might guess what I'm going to share...yep, I won AGAIN with Verve Stamps! That seems to be my lucky company as this is the 5th...or is it 6th time that I've won during a release party! It's a good thing I'm fortunate with Verve otherwise I'd be broke...I just love all their stuff!

So what did I win? I won a bunch of goodies from the new release AND I won a $25 gift certificate! How is that for a double whammy? I went shopping with glee! LOL! So yes, that means you'll be seeing a new crop of Verve coming up soon on my blog--especially since I won a set of their new dies!

Here is one of the cards I made as part of the Get Your Diva On Challenge for April 2011:

It coordinates with THIS CARD that I shared last week--but cuter! LOL! I'm hoping to finish off April with the rest of the Viva la Verve Sketch Challenges--but being in the middle of making 120 wedding invitations for my sister-in-law...that keeps me RATHER busy!
Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

HappyCrafter said...

Oh so pretty! I really like how you wound the ribbon through the holes.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps