Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's a Spring Sundae Bar with Paper Sundaes

It's time for one of our fan favorite challenges for Paper Sundaes Challenge--a Sundae Bar! We are asking you to "top your sundae" with at least two of these delightful ingredients: Yellow, Pearls, Diecuts and/or Glitter!

Our sponsor this week is:

I decided to pull out my one and only CC Design image Puppy Kiki--one of the MANY stamps that Lacey carries in her store!

I loved all the topping choices for this Sundae Bar--so I used them all! I paper pieced Kiki's dress with a scrap that was just the right size. Can you tell I popped up the puppy? He's a little cutie though I'm not quite sure WHAT he's doing to her boot. Ahem. Anyhow... 

The sentiment is from the brand spankin' new set Hope Blooms by Verve--perfect for this cheery little card. I stitched the back panel with my sewing machine--I know--AGAIN! Shocking huh? Well, I decided to keep it here by my desk so that it's not such a hassle if I decide to use it...and I keep it threaded with white since that is the color I want to stitch with the most.

I hope you will play with our challenge this week--Sundae Bars are so much fun and this one is perfect for Spring! Make sure you check out the other Sundae Girls fabulous creations when you upload on TODAY'S POST. Remember to add PSC66 to your keywords on Splitcoaststampers!

FOR CHALLENGES:
1. Pals Paper Arts (PPA90)-Sketch (see below)
6. Copic Creations #48~ Favorite Copic Coloring Paper
(Mine is the Stampers Select White by PTI)
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps
: Puppy Kiki (CC Design), Hope Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (C1, E000, E00, E21, E41, E43, R20, Y21, Y23, YR23, N1)
Paper: CS-So Saffron (Stampin Up), Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink); DP-Petals & Paisleys (SU)
Accessories: adhesive pearls, "Stardust" Stickles, foam tape, Multiliner .05 (Copic)

Tools: Big Scallop Ovals LG Nestabilities, "Polka Dots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Cuttlebug, Sewing Machine

Techniques
Paper piecing, dry embossing, machine stitching, multi-liner frame

5 Words of Love:

Tracy V. said...

LOVE THIS LISA!! It's just tooo cute. The papers are adorable. She is beautiful and I love the layout! Too cute all around!
Tracy V

Fiona said...

son pretty Lisa...fab papers and colours!!

Fi
x

Rose said...

Lisa, you've made your Puppy Kiki look wonderful! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

So pretty - great job with the challenge. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Scrappinangler said...

Such a cute card. Great coloring!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps