Thursday, April 14, 2011

Don't tell God how big...

I don't make monochrome cards. Like ever. But never say never!
Isn't this pretty? I had forgotten what a lovely color Ruby Red is...too bad it got retired from Stampin' Up...but fortunately I stocked up when it hit the Clearance list! I decided to use some of my 6x6 Ruby Red patterned paper to keep it monochrome. The flower was stamped twice with Ruby Red ink and then I cut it out and popped one on top of the other. It's my fave image from the new Springtime Solids set by Paper Makeup Stamps. This quote is one of the ones on the INVENTORY REDUCTION SALE. I think it's reduced to a mere $1.80! You can't beat that with a stick! Shockingly, I didn't own it yet, so I made sure to rectify that situation. In fact, I found several stamps in the sale I didn't own--How did that happen??

If you haven't checked out the sale yet, you should--because it's only going on thru the end of the month, or until the inventory get's manageable--at which point the price will return to it's regular price!

FOR CHALLENGES:
1. SC268 (see below)

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: "How big Your God is" and Summertime Solids (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Ruby Red (Stampin Up)
Paper: Ruby Red (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories: foam tape, gems
Tools: Long Classic Rectangles LG Nestabilities, Cuttlebug

2 Words of Love:

Nancy said...

Great card, Lisa! What a wonderful sentiment!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!

HappyCrafter said...

ffab job with the monochrome! very stylish card. i know how you feel about ruby red, ive got a stash too lol!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps