Sunday, April 10, 2011

Childhood Memories with Mo and Paper Sundaes

(this is my SECOND POST for today...Scroll down or CLICK HERE for my Sentimental Sundays Challenge!)
It's a day of memories--because the challenge for this week's Paper Sundaes Challenge blog is very similar to the one for Sentimental Sundays--only this time it's more specific...we want to see projects/cards inspired by CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!

Making cards for this theme was super easy to do thanks to our sponsor...the fabulous MO MANNING!
 
http://digitalpenciltoo.com/

Most of Mo's stamps just scream childhood memories--and I had several digis that would have worked, but I chose to go with the adorable little SPROUT--one of the special digis created exclusively for the Help for Katie charity...but this stamp is also now available in rubber over at Stamping Bella.

I had to color Sprout with blonde hair because she reminds me so much of me when I was little! I was always digging and planting things! I colored her with copics, cut her out and then popped her up using dimensionals. The sentiment is a WORDart by Karen (Papercraft Memories)...isn't it gorgeous?

I really wanted a dab of another color besides the olive and espresso, so I decided to bring out the dab of maroon I added to Sprout's pants and shoes by tying on some old fibers I found. I don't usually use fibers but have some just taking up space, so I was glad to use it!

Make sure you go check out the CHILDHOOD MEMORIES of the other Sundaes girls on TODAY'S POST and then create your own and upload it for us to see! Remember--one randomly drawn participant will win $20 to spend in Mo Manning's fabulous digi store!
Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps