Sunday, March 20, 2011

Remember...it's Sentimental Sunday!

Sentimental Sundays is getting sentimental! Our challenge this week is for you to focus your creation around a sentiment--we want the sentiment to be the main element this week!

I tried out a new design for my card this week--the Tri-fold Pocket Card! You can check out this super simple tutorial video by Dawn Griffith to make one of your own.

(Click the pic to get a better view!)

I inked up some Paper Makeup Stamps for this card--the vine stamp (It is a perfect match to the paper!) is from the newly released Springtime Solids set. I pulled out the equally awesome must have Nothing Left to Say sentiment set and paired the "Remember..." with the inside stamp "I'm only a phone call away." This card is going to my BFF on the west coast who just had a miscarriage--and this sentiment set was perfect.

I hope you play in our SUPER easy challenge this week for Sentimental Sundays! As always, go to {TODAY'S POST} to add a link to your creation! If uploading to Splitcoaststampers, use the tag sentimentalsundays47.
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps
: Springtime Solids and Nothing Left to Say (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Really Rust and Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Really Rust and Old Olive (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-Fall Flowers (Stampin Up)
Accessories: adhesive pearls
Tools: Classic Ovals LG and Big Scallop Ovals LG Nestabilities, Cuttlebug machine

3 Words of Love:

papertrails leaver said...

Happy Spring to you Lisa! Your card is so fab! The fold is so chic and then your layered stamping looks great. Cute sentiment inside. :-) Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I think it took me an hour? It was a design process and then I restrung it 3 times on different wires to see which would lay the best. I know if I remade it, it would take less time. Hope you can find the time to make one yourself. :-) Amy

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love this fun fold. I am going to have to try one of these.

nicoleqmullen said...

Fantastic card, love the style, will have to try this one out!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps