Friday, March 04, 2011

PMS Release Sneaks Day #1

You've been waiting since January for new Paper Makeup Stamps, and we are ready to give you a sneak peak at what the fabulous March Release has to offer! I promise that you are going to be ready for spring with this release! To get you in the spirit of springtime, we are featuring some VERY spring themed stamps today!

I get to kick off this months release with a sneak for you of the new set Springtime Solids--a set of 7 solid images (2 clouds, 1 leaf, 1 vine and 3 flowers). I REALLY like this set and I know you will too!

My card was inspired by a card on pg 53 of the 2009-2010 Stamp It Cards Magazine. I just loved the simple layout and it was perfect for showcasing this beautiful piece of word art--also part of this months release. The sentiment reads "Dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." It's a great quote by Walt Disney. This is just one of the solid images, but I like that they work very well as backgrounds for word art! I will be replicating this design using the other images in the set very soon!

Make sure you go check out some more of the sneaks from the March Release on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! They are quite colorful!!

Don't forget about the PMS March Release Party on March 7th! We have a fabulous blog hop lined up and then it's a PMS party on our PMS Forum starting at 9pm EST!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps
: Springtime Solids and Dreams Can Come True (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Kraft (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Just Stripes" from Bloom & Grow (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: adhesive metal pearls, foam tape
Tools: "Polka Dots" embossing folder, Labels 8 nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Arch lattice border punch (martha Stewart)

3 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Perfect layout and design for a set of gift cards! Just think how versatile this would be with the other shapes and colors and word art - wow! :)

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. LOVE the embossing folder background. But even more, I love the glimpse of sunshine, your front porch and the wide open country ;0) Lucky girl!

Carma said...

Love the flower as a background! (I'm going to have to practice to get that right....yours is perfect!) Nice embossing too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps