Sunday, March 13, 2011

Keeping It Simple with MFT and Paper Sundaes

This week's challenge for Paper Sundaes is KEEP IT SIMPLE! We want to see those clean cards--no added piles of fluff or layers. Just simplicity at it's finest!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

I don't own any images from My Favorite Things, but many of my fellow Sundae Girls do, and Pattie was sweet enough to send me some images to play with! I love the A la Mode girls--and enjoyed playing with Birthday Girl!
Her cupcake is just scruptious looking with that oozy goodness of pink frosting! I used just some paper scraps for this card in some fun spring colors!

I hope you go check out the simple and fabulous projects that my fellow Sundae Girls created over on TODAY'S POST and then create a simple card/project of your own and add it to our inlinz so we can see your creativity! You might just be in our Top 3--or the randomly drawn winner of the MFT prize!

For Challenges:
1. Creative Card Crew 3/8/2011~ No Flowers

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps:
ala Mode "Birthday Girl" (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copics
Paper: CS-Pretty in Pink (stampin Up), white (PTI and GP); DP-"Petals & Paisleys" (Stampin Up)
Accessories: adhesive gems, sheer ribbon, Stickles (Crystal, Stardust and Icicle)

4 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

I am loving this Lisa...must buy some of these stamps too!!

Fi
x

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Lisa, this is beautiful! I love those colours, and all of the a la mode girls

Crystal said...

Love the layout & this fab image!! I hadn't seen this one before, love all the sparkle you added...the cupcake looks yummy!

paperfun said...

I have not seen this image before. She is fun and I love what you did with her.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps